A great garden adds up to 20% to the value of your property.
There has been many a debate over where the responsibility for maintaining the garden lies. The Landlord or the Occupant?
Really, that doesn’t matter. Wouldn’t you rather sleep easy knowing that your gardens are covered and constantly look their best. This can make a property become far more attractive and can be more lucrative for you in the long term. A well presented garden can add up to 20% to your property value. In turn this will increase the rent you can charge and reduce down time of un-let properties.
Here at Hersey’s we offer a specific Landlord focused service:
- We can attend your property/s regularly and keep it maintained.
- We can liaise with your tenants and visit at a time that suits them.
- Public liability insured gardeners.
- A full initial consultation where together we can outline a service that suits you best.
- Landlord loyalty discount available.
Get in touch now, let’s have a chat.